11.14.2007

Back and pointless as ever.

Well Chickadees, I'm back in the land of blog.
It was a really cool feeling deleting the last blog, kinda like cooking.
Allow me to explain: The reason I like cooking is because I can create something that brings myself and others pleasure, whether it is a recipe (forgery) or off the top of my head (art... ok doodles with noodles). The wonderful thing about it is that it is inherently temporary. Even though you can re-live a meal by looking at photos and the menu you stole, what really leaves the impression is the taste of the food, the sounds and smells of your surroundings, the warm fuzzy of the place- something that can't be documented. Where was I going with that? Oh yeah. Deleting the blog was like throwing out the leftovers that I really didn't want any more, but kept because the original meal had been terrific. I'm probably going to look at this tomorrow and think "what a load of shit!! I really am back!" Anywho, post at you soon!